Maydena Downhill State Championships
- Durata: 1 Zile (aprox.)
- Locatie: Maydena, Tasmania
- Cod produs: State-DH
State Championships Downhill
This year our marque Downhill Event will be host to the 2023 Tasmania State Downhill Championships. Racing down MBP's purpose-built downhill course, "The Natty" this event will be the perfect chance for Aussie downhillers to prep for overseas racing and crown our Tasmanian DH State Champions.
Riders descend 400m in elevation, over a 3–4-minute race run. With the course combining fast, open speedway sections and wide, off-camber technical sections, riders will need to stay sharp to take the win. Test yourself against Australia’s best downhill riders on our world-class downhill course!
• Race Entry
• Uplifts for race day only
• Practice Uplifts on Friday and/or Saturday can be booked at a discount using code MBPDH23
• All riders must have a valid AusCycling license
• Riders must complete at least 2 full practice runs to be eligible to race
• Registration cutoff is Saturday @ 12:00pm
• Full-face helmet and knee pads are mandatory for all racers
MENS | U13, U15, U17, U19, Open (19-29), Masters (30-39), Vet's (40-49), OG's (50+)
WOMENS | U13, U15, U17, U19, Open (19-29), Masters 1 (30-39), Vet's (40-49), OG's (50+)