McHenry Distillery Whisky Event
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Maydena, Tasmania
- Product code: McHenry-Distillery
Join us for an all-inclusive culinary experience, learning about the distilling processes of Tasman Peninsula’s very own whisky. Through the history of McHenry Distillery, you will discover the flavours of the southern-most family-run distillery in the world.
Your day will begin with our drivers collecting you from Hobart and driving you through the beautiful Derwent Valley before arriving at the Summit in Maydena. Situated at 1100m above sea level with expansive views of the Southwest, the Summit building is perched upon the rugged terrain that inspires the Tasmanian whisky’s being showcased.
With three courses on offer, each matched with a tasting showcasing a different step in the distilling journey, you will gain a greater sensory understanding of the spirits, as well as the multitude of ways you can enjoy them.
To ensure you will make the most of the experience and enjoy our tastings, our drivers will deliver you safely back to Hobart.
- Round trip from Maydena to Hobart
- Drink on arrival
- Three course meal matched with drinks complementing each dish
- McHenry discussion about distilling and style of beverages
- Departure from Hobart at 10am
- Arrive at the Summit at 12pm (approx.)
- The event concludes at 3pm (approx.)
- Return to Hobart at 5pm (approx.)